- The Key Account Manager, Automotive is responsible for providing our new and existing customers with a single channel to address their operational needs and service requirements.
- Working and cooperating with operations teams in developing SLAs and SOPs at point of implementation and own the maintenance and development of services with customer across all HWL products & services.
- Accountable for service performance levels, pro-actively managing customer service-experiences and leading continuous improvement.
- Leading regular monthly & quarterly business review with key customers.
- The Key Account Manager, Automotive will own assigned existing-client communications as it relates to operational execution or service issues to ensure a consistent and concise customer experience.
- Mainly focusing on Global Accounts (GAM), Regional Accounts (RAM), Strategic Customer Program (SCP) and Country Key Accounts.
- Responsible for developing Automotive customer segment at the country level.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Transportation, Supply Chain Management, or a related field of study required.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years in Automotive industry is preferable or related experience required.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate fluently in English.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with people from multi-functional and diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, employees and vendors.
- Proven "business-to-business" sales experience in the transportation, logistics, or supply chain management industry.
- Demonstrated success at relationship selling.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a multi-team environment.
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12, T. Nong-prue, A. Banglamung Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033 135014 ext. 3412 or 081 1049196
Attn: Ms. Nuntana Soikaew - Recruitment Consultant
Manpower recruitment license No.Chobor.03/2554