- Build and maintain relationships with senior decision makers in commodities and investment
- Ability to manage all elements of the sales process; cold calling, presentation, close
- Consultative approach
- Dynamic professional, driven to succeed and looking for the next step in their career. To be considered, applicants must exhibit exceptional written and oral communication skills and have a professional personal manner.
- Demonstrate success selling a subscription lead business information product. Strong technical sales skills are required, and candidates must demonstrate consistent overachievement of targets in previous roles.
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy
- Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals inline with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
- Support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations
Back to job search