- Responsibilities include Mid. level plus provides leadership and mentoring.
- Meet or exceed cost reduction target meeting requirements from Business Unit.
- Resolve commercial & systematic delivery issues from suppliers.
- Negotiates complex and or critical supplier agreements in line with existing strategies.
- Execute supplier resourcing in aligned with Global Supply Chain commodity strategies.
- Manage supply base for existing direct / production materials.
- Maintain competitive pricing with emphasis on cost reductions, quality and supplier delivery performance.
- Identify appropriate source to select considering strategic commodity business plan.
- Create eRFQ package and analyze & score to select best supplier.
- Negotiate and award suppliers meeting Global Supply Chain commodity strategy and policy.
- Hold kick-off meeting with supplier awarded and support APQP management at suppliers.
- Release tooling POs and manage supplier tooling documents required.
- Enter related data to ERP system and issue prototype, PPAP orders & Blanket POs to suppliers.
- Manage supplier changes during development and mass production.
- Verify supplier capacity to meet program volume requirement.
- Finalize agreement Terms & Conditions including freight, payment terms, currency etc.
- Manage supplier data for system including supplier contact, price, terms etc
- Manage value & non value add permanent supplier changes
- Track and improve supplier performance - cost, quality, delivery actual.
- Resolve commercial and capacity issues at suppliers.
- Drive cost reduction initiatives and meet cost reduction targets.
- Support global commodity strategies.
- Analyze material pass through impact regular basis.
- Recommends supplier process utilization by interpreting blueprints and evaluating customer needs.
- Explore available technology and implements best practices related to purchasing activities.
- Evaluate part design with engineering, quality and suppliers to obtain optimum efficiencies.
- Manage and administrate multiple databases and systems important to the Purchasing function (SPS, SAP, Part Portal etc.)
- Maintain supplier contact points as of the latest version.
- Collect z-scores for local suppliers to clarify their financial status on regular basis.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business or related field from a four-year College or University is required.
- 5+ years Purchasing Experience (automotive).
- Automotive field is preferred with materials such as forging, casting and powder metal commodities.
- Strong Technical Aptitude.
- Negotiation Experience.
- Proficient in English and Thai.
- Must be computer literate (MS Office) and SAP skills.
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12, T.Nong-prue, A.Banglamung Chonburi 20150
Contact Khun Jaru Sritin (Professional and Executive Consultant)
Telephone no. 033-135014 ext.3405 or 089-2739854
Manpower recruitment license No.Chobor.03/2554