• Bachelor's Degree in any related field
• At least 5 years working experience in purchasing and management position in retail business
• Ability to handle multiple priorities, collaborate with others and work under pressures to meet deadlines.
• Outstanding negotiation skills
• Develop the sourcing for new sources of purchase
• Responsible for determining the direction of the development of product groups that tend to increase consumer demand. both in terms of image, sales, profit and other income
• Participate in establishing a Trading Agreement and planning promotional activities. with partners taking into account the best interests of the company
• Control and inspect the operation of food products. safety according to the company's policy and product control laws from various agencies (such as Q, FDA, OCPB)