- Design and package of product systems and associated components in compliance to customer, legal and industry standards.
- Ensure designs are suitable for supplier and plant manufacture / assembly.
- 100% accuracy of CAD to 2D and 3D
- Provide Component / Assembly Engineering Drawings in line with Customer and industry standards.
- Fulfill customer engineering project time lines for release of design systems.
- Being responsible for the conceptual development and layout design.
- Supporting the CAD data security, integrity, and backup.
- Cooperating with the oversea team for design.
- Handling basic check jigs, fixtures, and tooling design.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in an Engineering-related field.
- At least 1 years of experience in mechanical design or engineering design or product development.
- Understanding of jigs, fixtures, and tooling design and the ability to use AutoCAD, Solid work, or Style CAD is an advantage.
- Automotive Seat Engineering background and experience is an advantage.
- Strong knowledge in Leather or Foam Design as per the industry standards and Guidelines.
- Able to communicate in English.
Compensations & Benefits
- Salary range: 40-60K
- Working day: Mon-Fri
- Provident Fund
- Fixed allowance
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
Mr. Pattaraphon Songsawang - Recruitment Consultant
Tel. 097 002 0243 / 065 727 3005
Manpower recruitment license No. Chobor.03/2554