- Manage and supervise the well-being of camp workers. Including the team that takes care of all camps.
- Manage labor camps to meet the standards of both the internal and neighboring environments.
- Plan the labor camp development to be modern and in line with the Company's policy.
- Take care of the residents to comply with the regulations of the company, such as the rules for the residents of the worker camp, etc.
- Take care of training and knowledge for the team on safety and hygiene in the camp.
- Take care of the children in the camp in terms of safety, health, education and basic children's rights in collaboration.
- Keep track of expenses collection related to camp stays correctly and summarizing monthly reports.