The Chief Executive Officer will report directly to the Board of Director and will be responsible for executing the strategy to the establishing, profitability and growth of the company in current turn around revenue is 1,000 MB with organization size around 300+ employees.
- The main liaison between a company's operations and its board of directors
- Focus on high-level strategies involving corporate growth while delegating tasks related to day-to-day business operations to other managers.
- Oversee financial performance, risk profile, represents company at important business functions, and industry networking opportunities.
- Overall manage brand development, implementation of effective sales and marketing strategies.
- Decision-making, recognize issues and execute successful solutions to keep the company moving in the proper direction and communicate effectively discuss and explain company vision to a wide range of individuals, from employees to board members
- Academic background: A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and Master's Degree in Business Administration or Business Management related.
- A solid foundation in management level and several years of professional experience in management skills, best business practices and leadership.
- Strategic leadership ability, strong in corporate management and people management.
- Proven and direct professional knowledge & experience of West Water Industry is a must.
- In-dept understanding the industry including risk management, compliance, and regulatory requirements.
- Strong management skills
- Thai Nationality with fluency in Thai and English skills.
For further information about job opportunity please contact Professional and Executive Consultants following;
Contact: kwangla.t @manpower.co.th
Tel: +66 2 631 0464 Ext. 2108