Chief Financial Officer - (200-250K)
The well-known company in innovative services film industry focus to produces high quality visual effects and animation in Western and Asian countries.
- Lead and mange all finances functions in accordance with accounting standards and finance guidelines.
- Overall monitoring department and organization as the Leading management objectives by developing strategies, gathering information, conducting analysis, providing recommendations and giving direction (Company and Subsidiary)
- Supporting the company operations by providing accounting, finance and investment information for the Management to make proper business decisions.
- Responsible for accounting, finance, commercial finance & budget/forecast analysis with company strategic business plan
- Perform reconciliation and preparing supporting schedules to financial statements.
- Provide advice to top management by evaluating trends and consolidating financial information.
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company.
- Communicate with SET and Investor about company's performance
- Background knowledge in accounting with CPA
- Strong in analysis
- Leader and management of corporate operations with finance, contract and compliance.
- Experience to implement SAP module.
- Understanding IFRS and GAAP also BOI regulations.
- Professional in Accounting (CPA) is advantage who run Thailand business with IPO project
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related fields and CPA preferred.
- Experiences in Financial roles minimum 15 years progressively responsible.
- Adapt at planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with content business goals
- SET Experiences or project to IPO will be advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
- Dynamics, Result - Oriented, Self Driven
For further information about job opportunity please contact Professional and Executive Consultants following;
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to 095-719-2839 or more information
Aornpreeya.f [@] Manpower.co.th
you can click "Apply" via jobsDB if you confirm to apply promptly.