Our client is Service, Retails and Manufacturing and Merger project (different companies) are looking for..
Professional in Accounting (CPA) is advantage who run Thailand business with IPO project
• Overall monitoring department and organization as the Leading management objectives by developing strategies, gathering information, conducting analysis, providing recommendations and giving direction (Company and Subsidiary)
• Supporting the company operations by providing accounting, finance and investment information for the Management to make proper business decisions.
• Responsible for accounting, finance , commercial finance & budget/forecast analysis with company strategic business plan
• Perform reconciliation and preparing supporting schedules to financial statements.
• Provide advice to top management by evaluating trends and consolidating financial information.
• Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company.
• Communicate with SET and Investor about company's performance
• Thai nationality
• Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related fields and CPA preferred.
• Experiences in Financial roles minimum 15 years progressively responsible.
• Adapt at planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with content business goals
• SET Experiences or project to IPO will be advantage.
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
• Dynamics, Result - Oriented, Self Driven