- Establish and monitor internal operational and financial performance targets and successfully implement revenue generating business opportunities.
- Plan, organize, and directly control the operating and engineering functions to ensure the operational capacity of the container terminals meets the performance requirement set by the Business Unit, while running the terminals in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
- Lead a safety-first culture in the terminals business and ensure the continual identification and management of hazards to reduce accidents and injury. Meet all HS&E compliance requirements. Empower the site team to achieve the same.
- Lead the IT team to implement new terminal operating system timely and manage /develop other IT system to support the operation of company.
- Lead key projects, providing project plan and practical solutions to complex operational problems.
- Ensure maximum equipment availability, reliability and safe condition of equipment's and facilities within the approved budget. Drive agreed asset and infrastructure planning for the medium term in the business.
- Partner with the Commercial Department on volume targets, volume projections, customer demands, tariff rates, new revenue stream, etc. as to enable such overall improvement on the operating activities as well as revenue generation.
- At least 10 years' experience in Terminal Operations required and at least 5 years in senior managerial position, experience in the Engineering and IT system implementation project is preferred.
- Master of Business Management or Commerce.
- Fluent command in English.
- Professional knowledge and ability of Terminal and Ports business with specific understanding of network, legal, commercial, operations and financial aspects of the industry is preferred.
- Excellent team management and team building skills, strong leadership skill by leading team to optimize business value and engage with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Outstanding communication skill on top-level relationships and in different cultural and business environments.
- Solid persuasion and commercial negotiation skills with the ability to build and maintain strategic relationships.
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
Manpower Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12, T.Nong-prue, A.Banglamung Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033-135014 ext.3405 or 081-1049122
Attn: Ms.Jaru Sritin - Recruitment Consultant