Location: MRT Rama 9
• Partner with Account Managers in all Pre-Sales activity, solution architecture, design, account planning and client relationships.
• Own the technical sales process and deliverables from opportunity identification through closing.
• Create and deliver client-facing presentations covering cloud service and data center solutions.
• Gather and use client requirements to develop cloud solutions, including Solution Architecture, high-level designs, low-level design, BOM and professional services scopes.
• Conduct proof of concepts and demonstrations as needed.
• Assist in responding to RFPs, RFIs and RFQs.
• Provide hand-off from pre-sales to professional services for client engagements.
• Maintain deep technical knowledge across multiple technology domains and applications.
• Perform technical account management activities such client relationships, quarter business reviews (Internal and client facing) and executive briefings.
• Maintain relationships with peers at major vendors.
• Maintain all required certifications.
• 5+ years of pre-sale, consultant experience .
• 2+ years of experience with cloud computing solutions implementations including AWS, Azure, etc.
• Demonstrated experience & knowledge with Microsoft Azure, AD platform and other Infrastructure services (IaaS, Paas).
• Demonstrably superb verbal communications skills, including a charismatic and engaging presentation style that inspires confidence.
• At least 5 years of experience in Professional IT Services with consulting & Implementation experience in Infrastructure and Azure.
Nice to have
• Familiarity with the leading vendors in data center infrastructure such as NetApp, CISCO, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, DELL/EMC, F5. VMWARE, Rubrik, Cohesity, HPE.
• Knowledge of cloud/virtualization technologies, such as VMware vSphere, EC2, Xen, KVM, OpenStack.
• Strong knowledge of Security Architecture, Design and Operations.
• Experience in cloud based and on-premise Identity and Access Management (IAM), and Security architectures