Location : Maptaphut, Rayong
• Bachelor’s degree in a field related to construction (i.e., engineering, architecture, construction).
• Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in construction with emphasis in complex, fast-track, or phased project delivery and/or engineering company.
• Site management (construction site planning), Material management, Logistics, Site safety and quality, laydown area, temporary facility, construction schedule.
• Cross function experience
• Project Experience: CM role or construction lead function in projects above €10 million, Experienced in construction of chemical plants
• High degree of demonstrated organizational skills and problem‐solving ability, specifically the ability to access resources inside and outside of the company.
• Respect for details and the ability to execute at a high level with significant independence.
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks to achieve both corporate and project goals.
• Lead the construction management team to meet construction performance requirements
• Develop construction concept and execution strategy to ensure constructability
• Manage safety, quality, cost and schedule of construction to meet project target
• Coordinate all works on construction site to meet project safety target
• Lead Temporary Facility planning, execution, maintenance and dismantling to prepare project execution
• Coordinate with external construction companies during construction phase to meet construction KPIs
• Implement all construction procedures (e.g., progress reporting, change management, standard issues) to ensure interdisciplinary construction requirements adhered too across all major stakeholders within the Project Group
• Coordinate closely with the PM and provide them with information and insights on construction issues that arise; suggest ways to handle issues effectively. Work with PM's to drive the daily / weekly activities (Construction Work Processes) to achieve milestones and deliverables
• Establishes QAQC processes and measures to ensure high level of construction quality and proper documentation
• Take overall responsibility with material supply chain and warehousing during construction phase to meet project schedule.