Content Reviewer - Chinese Language
- Control content to ensure that decisions are made in the online environment accurately and precisely and in accordance with the client's policies and standards
- gaining a thorough awareness of and familiarity with the client's policies and requirements
- reviewing editorially and user-generated content, which may include but is not limited to text, photos, audios, and videos
- Examine delicate material, possibly containing gruesome or otherwise upsetting text, videos, or photos.
- identifying chances for development and answers to issues
- Analyse content to find out if it complies with criteria, then quickly flag it for action.
- Check the reported material in accordance with the deadlines and quality criteria established
- Recognise trends and patterns, and escalate problems that don't follow the rules
- Utilise market-specific knowledge and insights to identify and consider potential solutions to enhance user community support
- Make sure to achieve daily KPIs.
- oversees the proper execution of the process in Service Operations
- the capacity to become familiar with using internal customer tools
- Keep a high level of confidentiality while meeting deadlines that are quite rigorous.
Skills and Experience:
- Min a Graduate or Diploma
- 0-3 years' experience
- Excellent written, reading & spoken communications skills in Chinese Language is required as the candidate needs to deal with contents written in Chinese and Liaise with Mandarin Speaking Clients and Customers.
- Good communications skills in English.
- Online community experience and exposure
- Experience with confidential information collection and management (preferable)
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with social networking (or similar programs) Internet Savvy
- Interested in social media and current events (trending topics, viral news etc.)
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Be organized and able to manage time and tasks efficiently
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently and to a high standard
- Have a neutral mindset towards different content that needs classification, regardless of the content itself
- Result-oriented, self-motivated, independent and inquisitive
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced and team oriented environment
- Excellent analytical and research skills