• Bachelor or higher Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Microsoft Office especially excel, Outlook
• English Proficiency Level: fluent written and spoken
• Presentation skills and problem solving and 5 years’ experience in Controlling department
• Responsible for one or more Product Classes including standard costs calculation and tracking
• Responsible for the reporting of financial Key performance Indicator, Cooperation in Planning and control of budgeting/controlling of cost-by-cost center,
• Product Class Tracking Efficiently carries out routine tasks of standard reporting (data collection, data validation, plausibility checks, report generation)
• Apply strong analytical skills to evaluate financial data.
• Preparing and uploading for Monthly reporting with Key indicators (Sales, Profit, Headcount, Inventory, CapeX, NWC, etc) Product Cost and Transfer Price
• Product cost to support sale function for creating customer quotation
• Transfer price calculation: understand business model and calculate Transfer prices
• Preparation of annual business plan
• Preparation of business performance rolling forecast
Business Performance analysis:
• Preparation of regular business performance analysis, review budget with HoD and upon requests.
• Deep knowledge / understanding of all significant impact. Provide detailed analysis if requested