- Achieve monthly sale targets.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Able to approach new clients as a corporate learning consultant; Close deals by establishing contact, developing professional relationships with prospects, and recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with corporate and clients quality service by establishing and enforcing professional standards.
- Prepares sales reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- 2-5 years of experience as Sales and consultant for Corporate Training Couse and Educational program
- Good communication in English
- Good communication and negotiable skills.
- Working time : 10.00 PM - 19.00 PM (Mon-Fri)
- Globish English Course for Employee and relatives
- Social Security
- Functional trip and Team trip
- Training and workshop
- Free Massage
For further information or a confidential discussion please call to K.Kesinee at 02 631 0464 ext. 2102 / 099-332-9494