Corporate Strategy Director who expertise and experience in corporate strategy and business transformation. The Corporate Strategy Director will be responsible for developing and executing the annual/ long-term strategic plans to support growth objectives while strengthening the business core to develop and maintain a competitive advantage. S/he will work closely with high-level executives to ensure that the strategies align with the university's overall vision.
- Work closely with the management team to shape and define a company-wide strategy.
- Lead and refine the University's strategic planning process to ensure better linkage between strategic priorities and operational goals.
- Coordinate with the business functions to create mutual understanding on expectations, processes, standards, and solutions for corporate strategy activities.
- Lead, support and advice on business transformational initiatives aligned and in support of University strategy.
- Conduct fact-based evaluation of strategic options and project feasibility studies including project planning to ensure project achievement and minimize risks
- Analyzes and recommends emerging industry trends, expansion opportunities, and competitive threats.
- Prepare materials to support management decision-making and report progress of strategic projects and initiatives.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the management and the function heads and recommend innovative approaches and supporting ideation.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Finance, Economics, and Business Administration or any related fields.
- Minimum 5 - 8 years of working experience in in a corporate strategy position within a fast-paced and dynamic business environment (FMCG, E-commerce, Oversea business, Investment).
- Experience in project management, business transformation, business case development, cost benefit analysis, and change management.
- Strong financial acumen with analytical / quantitative skills, familiarity with statistical / analytical tools and ROI models.
- Proven ability to turn findings into executable plans, taking an idea from concept through delivery.
- A "can-do" attitude and tolerance of ambiguity.
- Fluent communication and presentation in both Thai and English.
Location: Rangsit, Pathum Thani
Working: Mon - Fri
Tel: 097 919 3136
Email: Sutassa.b [@] manpower.co.th