- Ensures the integrity of standard costing system, product cost, and inventory valuation.
- Major responsibilities include preparing, analyzing, reconciling, and controlling inventory.
- Complete periodic cost runs and month-end closings.
- Perform the monthly closing activities, calculate Production cost and Cost of Goods Sold with supporting analysis.
- Performing standard cost accounting.
- Handle costing and inventory monitoring production cost and inventory control.
- Scrap and Claim.
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program.
- Age between 26 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or relate field
- 3-5 years experience in Cost Accounting / Costing with background from automotive industry would be advantage.
- Skills in SAP system (CO, MM, PP Module)
- Work well under high pressure, well organized, positive attitude, energetic, time management, good service, problem solving skill.
- Knowledge for import, Export, Freezone, BOI privileges, Excise taxes. (is plus)
- Fair to Good command of English skills.
- Good in Chinese skills would be advantage.