- Responsible for job costing, Inventory management, Fix asset and coordination of all production activities in the plant.
- Provide costing information to offer analytical support for departmental projects.
- Monitoring manufacturing cost day to day and report concerned person.
- Ensure the accuracy and correctness of information record in the system including BOM and standard cost.
- Coordinate with management to ensure cost forecasting reports are consistently checked and applied.
- Analyze Examine data to help with reducing costs in all operations.
- To participate in physical count inventory by monthly and year end closing.
- Recording fix asset acquisition and disposition in the SAP system including calculating depreciation for all fix assets.
- Assigning tag number and tracking expenditure for fix assets.
- Reconciliation in part of cost accounting inventory and Fix asset.
- Ensure proper internal controls work as standard and compliance with company policies.
- Produce ad hoc reports and/or analysis as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting field with minimum of 3 years similar or relevant experience in costing for manufacturing.
- SAP and costing background is an additional advantage.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to: norachat.w@ manpower.th.com
Attn: Mr. Norachat Wungpingchai - Professional & Executive Consultant
143/166-8 Moo 12, Nong-prue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033 - 135014 ext.3403 or 081-1048698 or 086-3834349.