New and Current Product Costing
- Determine cost estimate targets during the design and development process, recommending cost effective solutions.
- Gather proposals, specifications and related documents and liaise with stakeholders in order to convert specifications to cost estimates for new and current products.
- Utilize cost methodologies and tools and appropriate software models and packages to prepare and maintain reliable and accurate data.
- Establish cost estimates of production processes and tooling costs and review alternatives or put forward recommendations for improvement.
- Assess cost effectiveness of products and track actual costs relative to budget and report status on a regular basis to ensure costs are in line with budget/forecasts.
- Investigate and identify cost reduction opportunities through cost analysis review.
- Contribute to cost monitoring and reporting systems and procedures and monitor trends.
- Support all activities in cost estimating and take a proactive approach towards improvements.
- Responsible to assess the material cost of component designs from inception to production.
- Provide design feedback for optimum cost and processing performance.
- Providing transfer pricing documentation support
- Providing support on all transfer pricing issues
- Preparing functional analysis and benchmarking analysis
- Ensure the formulation and execution of Transfer Pricing solutions.
- Provide advice to management on Transfer Pricing issues.
- Work closely with various teams and Tax authority to ensure compliance.
- Identify Transfer Pricing opportunities within the organization.
- Develop new initiatives and functions that supports the Transfer Pricing Practice
- Provide assistance in formulating business model in the supply chain management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor's in Engineering or any related field.
- Experienced in the financial evaluation of technical concepts and comprehensive understanding of production processes.
- 3 - 5 years cost engineering experience; commercial, scheduling, contractual, management and technical background.
- Demonstrated knowledge of engineering project management.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and assignments with a high degree of autonomy and accountability for results.
- Ability to lead change and resolve conflicts.
- Analytical ability where problems are unusual or difficult.
- Good command written and spoken English.
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
Mr. Pattaraphon Songsawang - Recruitment Consultant
Tel. 097 002 0243 / 065 727 3005
Manpower recruitment license No. Chobor.03/2554