Costing Manager Position:
- Manages the development and maintenance of the costing system.
- Provided various cost accounting analyses for Manufacturing and Corporate leadership including actual versus standard cost analysis, manufacturing variance analysis, plant variance forecasts, inventory reconciliations and analysis, material cost and usage analysis, actual variable expense versus budget analysis.
- Daily cost control to achieve budget
- Work with team members to develop new product costing in accordance with costing standards.
- Prepare the annual costing budget, monthly rolling forecast including the monthly profitability by product model.
- Develop competitive pricing strategies as part of quotation team.
- Track and analyze Capital Expenditure including prepare financial analysis (IRR, NPV, payback) and fixed asset system.
- Proactively assist and lead in developing projects to identify opportunities for cost savings and profit enhancement throughout the organization.
- Additional responsibilities per management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- At least 8-10 years' experience in related function.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work under pressure with short deadlines.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and communicate clearly and accurately.
- Good supervisory skills, decision-making ability, effective communication, time management ability and stress management ability.
- Good command in English both Written and spoken.
- Possesses SAP experience is much preferable and proficient in MS Excel.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
Attn: Mr. Norachat Wungpingchai - Professional & Executive Consultant
143/166-8 Moo 12, Nong-prue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033 - 135014 ext.3403 or 081-1048698 or 086-3834349