• Contribute to the business strategy, drive the people processes (performance, development, and career), review and benchmark the internal and external environment to improve the HR policies and initiatives to enhance overall business performance.
• Works cross-functionally to ensure HR practices are aligned with business needs and makes recommendations to the HR leadership
• Provide expert advice and coaching to HR team and employees where appropriate
• Build strong stakeholder management relationship to engage with business leaders on their requirements and manage expectations
• Manage the recruitment and selection process
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
• Nurture a positive working environment
• Proven working experience as HR Manager or HRBP in Fashion Retail or FMCG business.
• People oriented and results driven
• Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
• Knowledge of HR systems and databases
• Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
• In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
• Degree in Human Resources or related field