Location : BTS Chit Lom Station
Strategic planning and execution of the company’s IT priorities
• Align county’s vision and goal; develop, execute, and direct the company’s strategic and operational IT plans to ensure alignment with the country’s overall business strategy
• Deliver IT infrastructure that is cost effective, manageable, scalable, and reliable to carter to the country’s future growth, plans and changing demands pattern
• Consult with IT Director, country executive leadership team, operations leadership and department managers, to discuss opportunities for business value from IT, present new approach for IT-enable initiatives, identify users need, resolve problems and discuss equipment/system changes
• Gather and align key metrics and associating them with organizational goals and objectives, implement plans/projects to deliver achievement of goals and objectives
Lead Country IT function
• Advice and implement up-to-date IT policies and guidelines for the protection of the company’s information and IT assets and effective use of computing resources
• Implement a risk based IT Security framework to keep pace with consistently evolving threats and securities requirements
• Ensure that the company is compliant with all privacies and other relevant legislation pertaining to the use and storage computer-based information
• Review the organization of all IT Departments in different BU of operations to ensure that set-up is optimal.
• Drive innovation and data analytics projects with alignment to roadmap to successful completion while spearheading transformation across technology and leading key delivery initiatives.
• Ensure compliance with country policies and procedures, and strive for constant improvement with reference to market best practice.
• Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a similar discipline.
• 10-15 years of extensive IT management experience, preferably in a multi-location, diversified-business organization, of which, minimum 5 years in a leading or management capacity.
• Proven track record in delivering on IT transformation projects and functioning as a business partner to business units.
• Technology savvy with depth and breadth of knowledge in the latest infrastructure and application development technologies, architecture, operating systems and business applications.
• Proficiency in project management methodologies and tools with substantial experience in managing complex and large scale IT / ERP projects (Oracle), and preferably consulting services gained from world-class IT consulting or services organizations.
• Strategic thinker with strong business acumen; and able to think 'Big Picture', analytical and flexible.
• Strong command of the local and English language for effective communication