• Lead and manage the overseas branch in Thailand.
• Establish strong business network.
• Identify new future significant business and revenue opportunities.
• Ensure adherence to corporate standard working procedures.
• Implement and ensure good internal control measures.
• Adopt effective costs control and adhere to budgets.
• Manage day to day operations.
• Support on finance, accounting and human resources functions.
• Align with our global strategy and co-ordinate the company's overall effort.
• Strong and acknowledge in Heavy Machine/Equipment or crane is preferable.
• Minimum Degree holder; Engineering or Finance qualifications will be added advantage.
• Minimum 5 years of overseas working experience.
• Knowledge and working experience in the heavy lift, heavy haulage, transportation business will be added advantage.
• Sales driven and customer oriented.
• Dynamic, resourceful with strong determination to succeed.
• Good leadership and communication skills.
• Excellent in English