Inside Sales Support
- Responsible to source and purchase materials from both local and oversea vendors.
- To generate customer quotation at advised margin in a timely manner.
- Be one of the Customer's key contact person for customer order management and attend to customer call.
- Follow up on account receivables from customer to avoid any delivery block by Finance & assist in remain the positive cash flow.
- Support in providing the Sales Report to Sales Representative.
- Attend to customer complaint by understand the details, log in and coordinate with internal stakeholder to provide resolution back to customer within the expected timeframe.
Customer Order Management
- Follow established processes to review the customer purchase orders, communicating with customer if any additional or special requirement is needed. - Process customer orders efficiently and accurately by provide the customer confirmation notifications.
- Perform order entry in system includes entering the sales order, purchase order (to vendor), proforma invoice, good receipt, purchase invoice, packing list, delivery note and tax invoice.
- Communicating with vendor to monitor the efficient arrival of purchased product and provide regular shipment update to customers.
- Provide customer service by staying on top of outstanding orders and shipments status.
- Responsible to liaise and working closely with 3rd party service provider or warehouse personnel to ensure the quality and quantity aspect fulfillment of incoming goods.
- Check product physically to ensure the quality and quantity aspect fulfillment of incoming goods to internal warehouse or storage location.
- Liaise and coordinate with 3rd party service provider, courier service or warehouse personnel for both inbound and outbound deliveries arrangement.
- Picking the products based on the FEFO follow by FIFO basis. Provide the shipping instruction & complete shipping documents to 3 rd party service providers or customers to ensure a seamless delivery to customers.
- Prepare and pack the products according to customer's and shipping requirements, with complete shipping documents to ensure on time delivery.
- Provide the necessary supports to 3rd party service providers or internal stakeholders to ensure on-time delivery to customers.
- Handle the product sample order and demo unit request (as required). Administrative Activities
- Responsible in the assigned administrative activities when necessary.
- Responsible to have the systematic filing system and necessary record retention to fulfill the ISO9001 standard.
- Working with Finance team if there is any petty cash handling is required.
Qualifications & Skills
- At least 3 years working experience in relevant field. Solid working experience in trading business is an asset.
- Familiar with adhesives products and experience in handling dangerous goods will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with ERP system knowledge.
- Effective communication skills and dedication to customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work independently and a good team player with strong sense of self initiative with pro-active attitude.
- Good co-ordination, interpersonal and stress management skills.
- Able to prioritize, excellent in follow through and attention to detail.
- Good command of English.
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12, T.Nong-prue, A.Banglamung Chonburi 20150
Contact Khun Phatsakorn Kaewtan (Recruitment Consultant)
Telephone no. 033-135014 ext.3409 mob. 081-104-8841
Manpower recruitment license No.Chobor.03/2554
Ref: BH 3280