• Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline.)
• 7-10 years professional experience in IT/Cyber Security from IT Consulting/Service/Audit/Enterprise.
• CISSP, CISM certifications preferred with GRC (Government, Risk, Compliance) experience
• Senior practitioner level experience with security environments.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and task demands effectively.
• Experience in auditing, interpreting, and implementing security policy.
• Good communication skills.