Utilize our global sales forecast tool and SAP ERP system to manage global inventory holdings and efficiently facilitate allocation and replenishment processes to achieve the most cost effective inventory levels, whilst ensuring adequate supply to meet the commercial forecast and/or actual sales order requirements. This is a hands-on role that will also require the incumbent to handle some of the daily planning administration activities/responsibilities, whilst managing a small team within this department.
- Utilizing SAP MRP functionality, manage the process to consolidate the monthly commercial forecast as a basis to determine monthly replenishments of the complete finished goods product range to each INVE affiliate and to ensure adequate supply for customer orders in each sales area.
- Manage the consolidation of data and production of all S&OP reports for management
- Manage the daily material allocation process to ensure best distribution of available stocks to meet demand requirements, considering any limitations in supply
- Oversee the timely creation of intercompany purchase orders to facilitate finished goods replenishments from our manufacturing sites to each of our affiliates
- Develop SAP MRP functionality to better serve the needs of the global organization in achieving both best practice and high standard service levels to both our internal and external customers
- Develop statistical analysis processes that will assist in providing best service levels to our customers
- Provide volume calculations analysis for determining intercompany shipments/freight cost budgeting for annual budget process
Qualifications and experience:
- Must have hands-on experience with SAP MRP functionality related to finished goods distribution
- Strong management skills in a planning environment
- Possess a Bachelor or Master Degree in Logistics / Supply Chain or related field of study or -
- Comparable experience in forecasting & planning environment for global distribution of finished goods portfolio from a manufacturing organization.
- Strong mathematical ability and undertstanding of various statistical analysis methodologies
- Strong communication skills, excellent in English both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal management skills.
- Ability to self-motivate & adapt in a fast moving, ever-changing supply chain environment.
- Extensive analysis skills in Microsoft Excel, additional database management skills are a positive aspect.
- This role requires a versatile and adaptable person with a positive attitude and presentation that will allow for interaction with various departments on a global basis.
- The ultimate goal of this position is to have a person who is structured in approach and documentation, whilst also being dynamic and flexible in role and responsibilities, who will always maintain an attitude to develop best practice procedures and operations.