• Graduated Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Engineering; Environmental Engineering or Chemical Engineering or related fields.
• 15+ years of Professional Experience in Environment Engineering; focused on Water Treatment System, Wastewater Treatment system, Wastewater Recycle System and solutions.
• Experience in Lab testing, Research and Development, Large Project Execution and Management and Financial Management.
• Follow or chartered Member of an Industry related Professional Body.
• Good command in English.
• Strong leadership and analytical Thinker, positive attitude and environmental concerned.
My client business is related with water and wastewater solutions. It is a leading manufacturer and distributor of high quality environment protection products and construction materials since 1975. Their factory are located upcountry under the Board of Investment promotional privileges. Main products are fiberglass water treatment and water storage systems, construction materials, and industrial support products.
• Overall responsible for Engineering activities across the business.
• Create and implement best practise engineering vision, strategy, policies, process and procedures to aid and improve business performance.
• Ensure that engineering strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality and delivery targets and which enables the company to function and complete effectively in the market.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance.
• Communicate with stakeholders the impact of market and technology change and potential effects on engineering.
• Recommend solutions without compromising quality or service while optimizing cost.
• Directly report to MD.
• Work closely with Engineering, R&D and Technical team as well as Sales and HR across.