• Develop and oversee all aspects of our digial marketing tactics including paid acquisition, optimization of the marketing website and SEO strategies to drive our top-of-funnel performance numbers.
• Monitor our paid campaign performance and create clear reporting and update cadences.
• Own the marketing website to continuously test and optimize for improving business KPIs.
• Create our SEO strategy and own point-of-view around site rankings and web traffic.
• Manage external agencies/contractors and create frameworks for ROI and assessing performance.
• Coordinate with our Data Team to evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, product sign-ups and target audiences.
• Work cross-functionally with marketing, product and sales to address gaps in our existing digital strategies and identify new areas for growth.
• Manage digital marketing budget across various channels, contractors and technology.
• 5-8 years of Digital Marketing experience including Paid Media, SEO and Website Optimization, preferably at a product-led growth company in SaaS.
• Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders across the marketing organization.
• Detail-oriented and accurate; enjoys problem solving and being challenged.
• Works well under deadlines, with the ability to identify and communicate issues quickly