• Bachelor degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or related fields.
• At least 2 years’ experience in Direct Purchasing with Experience in Automotive or Manufacturing Industry would be an advantage.
• Good at English language (written and spoken) and confident in communicating with international suppliers.
• Supply Chain and Purchasing skills including: inventory control, negotiating, cost analysis and commercial awareness.
• Must be able to work to multiple strict deadlines and demonstrate good time management, be well organized and have good problem solving skills.
• Can demonstrate a good level of attention to detail including consistent reviews of weekly reports.