- To lead a team of store management to deliver the business plan for their area, ensuring that people development, customer focus and financial results are all achieved, developing and driving the operating, visual and selling style of the brand and to support the wider business plan by sharing best practice and supporting companywide initiatives.
- District Managers are multi-unit leaders with ownership and accountability for driving consistent execution of positive consumer experiences and reducing variability in performance across stores.
- Passionate about Consumers: DMs spend a major part of their time in stores with the Store Manager and teams, they coach and mentor teams by reinforcing superior selling skills, they bring the brand to life everyday.
- Build and grow high performing teams: acquire, develop, engage and retain extraordinary Talent. Set clear performance expectations and create a culture of empowerment and accountability to achieve results.
- Deliver business results through insight and action: identify key insights and take fast, focused action to grow productivity and performance.
- Lead change through positivity and a growth mindset: inspire a shared vision and purpose; influence thinking and behaviors of others through partnership and collaboration.
- Drive operating fundamentals: consistent execution of operating fundamentals as an enabler of sales.
- At least 3 years of experience in management of retail or service-related field.
- Ability to lead, motivate and inspire store/ franchise management and sales staff.
- Delivery of commercial results.
- Delivery of customer service standards throughout the Region.
- Willingness to challenge and take measured risk.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to analyze business, prioritizes opportunities, and build simple strategies to improve results.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications.
- Able to work nights/ weekends/ holidays based on business requirements.