• Prepare research studies to promote the business as well as validate areas of broader business strategy and focus following marketing leadership
• Carry out analysis of the business, competitive, domestic, and international economic factors to determine their impact on the business of the company
• Apply statistical techniques and tools to develop macro-economic forecast models that aid marketing unit in the development of corporate demand forecast
• Responsible for preparing statistical forecasts used for long-term infrastructure planning and other special projects
• Provide support to marketing and other relevant units in the interpretation and application of economic and other forward-looking information to support the development of the corporate forecast
• Responsible for carrying out data analyses necessary for the review and validation of corporate forecast
• Responsible for the creation of computer-based analytic tools such as mapping programs, databases, and websites, and dashboards to provide business intelligence to users
• Provide support to departments, especially commercial marketing group(s) in the use of a corporate forecasting system.
• A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration and Management, or Computer and Information Sciences; Mathematical Sciences or Statistics.
• Must possess solid economic background, as well as specialized experience utilizing specialized business intelligence and analytics software such as Qlik and Tableau.
• Minimum 3-5 years work experience as an economic analyst
• Good command of English