- Developing and promoting EHS policies, arrangement and working practices to ensure full compliance with current legislation and effectively communicating to management and employees, contractors as well as visitors
- Organize EHS meeting to check company EMS's status, establish and implement keys procedures, and provide corrective and preventive actions for improvement
- Identify safety risk and provide corrective and preventive actions for improvement, monitor these actions are completed.
- Organize safety accident investigation and treatment / Establish emergency response procedures and regularly drill
- Monitor the special equipments are safe use and special operations personnel are qualified.
- Responsible for the comprehensive coordination of Three Simultaneities safety facility, environmental facilty and occupational health requirements for construction projects.
- Provide EHS training for employee, visitors, contractors, and ensure full compliance with company EHS requirement
- Communication with local government.
- Manage the Safety & Environment system in accordance to ISO14001,ISO45001 requirements.
- Experience in Safety, Environmental or Occupational in Manufacturing more than 5 years.
- Good Teamwork and good English communication skill.
- Familiar with law of Safety, Environment and Health protection.
- Experience for Internal auditor IATF 16949
- Be good at EHS processes and standards (ISO 14001, ISO 45001)
- Be Knowledge the quality system of IATF16949
- Experience working with automotive company with international company.
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12 T. Nong-prue, A. Banglamung Chonburi 20260
Attn: K. Preechaya J.
Tel: 033 - 135014 Ext. 3409