- To provide maintenance plan for individual and general machinery of Coated Galvanized Line (CGL) by base on Corrective, Preventive and Predictive maintenance.
- To provide minimum stock spare parts list and provide new type spare parts for increase performance machinery and extend cycle time.
- To provide work instruction and technical report for created procedure to working and improve skill of technician.
- Power Quality inspection and analyze. (Electrical Power and Harmonic distortion) 115kV High Voltage system inspector (Thermal Scan).
- Innovation & Improvement: To improve performance operation and cost saving by creating new sequence and new model automation system by using PLC, SCADA and DCS control.
- Analyze root cause analysis (RCA) for preventing the trouble occurring again and creating countermeasure whole automation, machinery, AC&DC Drive and power electrical system.
- Construction and Installation: To be project engineer for both new machinery and new equipment installation (Instrument transmitter, protection relay).
- Male only, 25 - 33 years of age, Bachelor of Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- At least 3 years experience in supervisory level is a plus.
- Good knowledge in PLC, SCADA and DCS control.
- Good English communication skill, good coaching and leadership techniques.
- Knowledge of Project Management, etc. will be advantages.
- Being proactive, result oriented and hands on, with ability to think logically, and to make decision with sound judgement.
- Ready to work in shift and locate in 304 IE.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
Attn: Mr. Norachat Wungpingchai - Consultant
143/166-8 Moo 12, Nong-prue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033 - 135014 ext.3403 or 086-3834349