Engineering Lab Technician
- Support planning, coordination and executing of tests of technical parameters of laundry technology
- Cooperation on the preparation, tracking and verification of test methods and their knowledge in global Laundry system (Alliance Laundry Systems).
- Complete knowledge of laundry equipment of Laundry system (test items).
- Administration of test protocols and interpretation of results.
- Communication with other departments of the company (also internationally), cooperation with the development department.
- Co-ordination / co-operation with Star Center Manager, Quality Manager, lab technicians, lab engineers, mechanical - electrical engineers globally
- Executing orders and purchases for support activities in LAB.
- Selecting Test Equipment according to needs, calibrating - cooperation with quality department / administration of the entrusted measuring technique.
- Manage and Control Calibration System for measuring instrument and gage measurement in LAB such as DMM, Current Amp,
- Responding, Improvement, Maintain and Follow up for Quality policy and Safety and Environment policy.
- Valid Authorization to work with Electrical appliances (middle level of authorization).
- Knowledge Data collection and measurements in relation to our products portfolio
- Experience with using test equipment in relation to products (i.e. equipment for measuring Temperature, Electrical parameters, Water flow)
- Experience with Laundry Equipment testing - advantage.
- Have knowledge and understanding about quality systems ISO9001, ISO17025, ISO14001 and ISO45001.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Decision making skill.
- Able to read technical documentation.
- Proactive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple priorities.
- Able to travel as assigned.
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12 T. Nong-prue, A. Banglamung Chonburi 20260
Attn: K. Nantawan Racha
Tel: 033 - 135014 Ext. 3408
Cell phone 0811048990