- Direct the daily engineering activities for the advanced engineering, current engineering and quoting activities within the engineering department in Thailand.
- Extensive knowledge and in the processing of tools, dies and integrated assembly cells in the production of stamped and welded assemblies.
- Excellent program management and organizational skills.
- Familiarity IATF16949 procedures.
RESPONSIBILITIES / EFFORTS / WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Able to direct the day to day activities of engineering department associates.
- Processing and reviewing quotes for new business and engineering changes.
- Interact effectively with customers and suppliers.
- Review proposed processes for tools, checking fixtures and weld lines ensuring that customer quality requirements are maintained while hitting quoted cycle times.
- Ensure all customer dates for new programs and engineering changes are met.
- Mentor engineering staff to ensure proper development within their given disciplines.
- Any other requests deemed reasonable by company.
- Required to possess a mature, consistent attitude towards the responsibilities of the job.
- Must have strong leadership skills, must be able to lead by example whenever necessary and promote a team approach to problem solving.
- Must have sound knowledge of employment related legislative requirements.
- Must be self-motivated and display the skills required to develop and motivate employees.
- Must be capable of working under pressure and with short completion times on projects.
SAFETY PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Instruct workers in safety, including the use of personal protective equipment, maintain proper housekeeping, recognize unsafe work conditions
- Administer first aid when necessary and fill out reports
- Enforce company and safety rules, document violations and propose necessary disciplinary actions
- Perform regular workplace inspections
- Conduct safety talks, staff meetings and department/line meetings
- Be involved in accident/incident investigation programs
- Ensure that new employees are trained on department hazards and safe operation of equipment
- Conduct performance appraisals for workers' safety performance
ENVIRONMENTAL PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Responsible for identify and analyze the environmental aspects and inform to Occupation Health, Safety and Environmental officers and Environmental Management Representative
- To direct and supervise employees in the responsible unit to follow the regulation and guidance as prescribed in Environmental requirement
- To promote and support the activities for Environmental at work
- To conduct other activities for work Environmental as assigned by an Occupation Health, Safety and Environmental Officer and Environmental Management Representative
The safety officer in management level shall have the duties as follows:
- To direct and control the safety officers in every level who is under supervision of the safety officer in management level
- To propose a work plan of the project on occupational safety in the responsible unit to the employer.
- To promote, support and follow-up working performance on occupational safety to comply with the work plan of the project in order to have suitable safety measures for the workplace.
- To supervise, control, and follow-up the working performance to resolve any defect for safety of the employees as reported or suggested by a safety officer, the committee, or the work safety department
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
Manpower Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12, T.Nong-prue, A.Banglamung Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033-135014 ext.3405 or 089-2739854
Attn: Ms.Jaru Sritin - Recruitment Consultant