Maintenance and Facility Manager
- Responsible for planning, developing, and executing facilities management policies.
- Provides support in the management of building and equipment maintenance schedules, budgeting and budget variance reports
- Manage and lead maintenance department, and all maintenance processes and operations for machinery.
- Responsible activities Plan working of all equipment in Utility such as Boiler, Air compressor, Hydralic power pack Water supply, wastewater
- Responsible in work shop, fabrication & Outside Service include Floor, Celing and wall in Production.
- Responsible in preventive maintenance program all of utility machine and implement
- Responsible work planning and support document all of utility machine
- Manage, improvement and training program to subordinate in utility machine and implement
- Analysis & Developed all problem for product down time all of utility machine
- Responsible and comply with safety program in utility section
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field
- At least 10 years experience in manufacturing would be plus
- Computer literacy
- Good command in English.
- Able to work under pressure.
Interested applicants are invited to send resume, recent photograph, current income and expected salary by e-mail.
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12 T. Nong-prue, A. Banglamung Chonburi 20260
Attn: K. Nantawan Racha
Tel: 033 - 135014 Ext. 3408