• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Political Sciences, or related field.
• Minimum 5 years of working experience in HR. (Training, ER, Recruitment, Payroll etc.)
• Knowledge of SAP (HR Module) would be an advantage.
• Result oriented, work well with others & a can-do attitude.
• Strong service mind & good problem-solving skills.
• Able to multitask and can work well under pressure with minimum supervision.
• Good computer literacy (i.e. MS-Office applications, Internet, etc.)
• Good knowledge of labour law knowledge.
• Good communication in English & Thai is a must.