Finance & Accounting Manager Position:
Responsibility: Directs and oversees the financial activities of the Company by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors or staff.
- Establishes, or recommends to management, major accounting objectives and policies for company.
- Reconciles general ledger monthly along with journal entries involved therewith.
- Prepares monthly financial statements.
- Reconciles back accounts monthly.
- Prepares job cost direct labour import.
- Prepares job cost overhead application.
- Responsible for RPT Foreign Exports accounting
- Communicates cash requirements to Regional MD.
- Prepares reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Prepares VAT reports as required by Governmental Agencies.
- Include the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed or requested.
- Periodically audits Company data and processes data to ensure compliance with Company policies.
- Corresponds with pension plan administrator on an as needed basis.
- Corresponds with insurance agency regarding coverage, claims, audits and renewals.
- To oversee and support all information to subordinate to support the company policy in the process and continuation of quality system (ISO9001:2015).
- Education: bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting or Finance.
- Experience of 8 years with CPD License, preferably in a manufacturing environment (overall of Accounting & Finance).
- Strong Accounting Knowledge (USGAAP) and have good understanding of accounting theory and problem resolution skills.
- Proficiency in computer skills, MS Office, mainly Excel, SAP or comparable ERP system.
- English language proficiency is required.
- Flexible in working time and able to be on duty outside the based location.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to: norachat.w@ manpower.co.th
Attn: Mr. Norachat Wungpingchai - Professional & Executive Consultant
44/59 Moo 11, Nong-prue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033 - 135014 ext.3403 or 086-3834349