- Responsible for forecasting, budget planning, and financial & business information of the business units.
- Providing information for business decision-making, including periodic performance reports, budgetary plans, forecasts, and financial and statistical analyses per assignment.
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management.
- Consolidate and analyses actual data, compares to budget and prior forecast, and provides variance explanation.
- Prepares and consolidates various analyses and reports, including P&L, Earning call Package, Cost driver analysis from sources, Capital Spend Reports and periodic performance analysis while troubleshoots an error and improve accuracy of the models.
- Prepares detailed profitability reports and analyses on market segments and product groups to determine the underlying cause/s of variance.
- Update financial models and analysis, maintain models up to date with additional inputs and changes. Analyze industry trends, competitor behavior, and factors that could impact the business and Identify business opportunities.
- Able to calculate the return on the project, feasibility study for a new project.
- Communicates with the Team to ensure clear understanding of procedures and requirements relating to the preparation of annual budget and forecast.
- Participates in sales meetings to review financial performance and forecasts to ensure achievement of targets.
- Actively participates in company improvement projects including cost reduction to ensure fulfilment of project objectives.
- Performs proactive financial analysis to aid business decision making.
- Prepared and presented monthly business performance reports to management.
- Coordinate with all related functions to support the annual business plan and financial plan.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by Top management.
- Responsible for complying with safety and environmental rules and procedures.
- Responsible for attending safety and environmental trainings.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Minimum 7-year experience in general accounting, particularly 5-year experience in Financial Analyst.
- Must have excellent computer skills with a working knowledge of Excel and a prior experience with large scale ERP systems, SAP is preferred.
- Ability to read, write, and analyze general business documentation; ability to communicate verbally with business professionals and co-workers effectively.
- Effective presentation skill to respond to finance controller for his/her questions or comments.
- Be able to present facts and recommendation systematically.
- Excellent planning, organizing and follow-up skills.
- Demonstrate strong passion in driving to achieve goals and objective.
- Good command in written and spoken English and Thai.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Good team player with ability to manage multi-priorities under pressure.
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12, T.Nong-prue, A.Banglamung Chonburi 20150
Contact Khun Jaru Sritin (Professional and Executive Consultant)
Telephone no. 033-135014 ext.3405 or 089-2739854
Manpower recruitment license No.Chobor.03/2554