- To contribute to the formulation of the affiliate strategy, operations, and organization structure as a member of the management team in order to ensure the strengthening of the core process.
- To ensure the preparation and proposal of plans (budgets, forecasts, capital investment, 1-3 years plans) together with the various departments.
- Ensure that the affiliate's assets are protected through effective financial control systems in order to satisfy company and external audit requirements.
- To control all affiliate accounting activities and that financial transactions are accurately completed and recorded in compliance with country laws and corporate policies.
- Direct the preparation and interpretation of the affiliate financial statements, all company legal and statistical reports for local authorities, and the regular and special financial reports for the corporate management.
- Supervise all matters relating to taxes and fiscal management, with the assistance of external tax consultants, and make recommendations to the corporate management in line with the corporate fiscal strategy in order to minimize tax impact on the returns.
- To plan, direct, and control short-term cash management practices and make recommendations for long-term, in line with the corporate cash management policies, to liaise with Banks as required.
- To advise general management on local financial policies, issues, and their implementation. To assist Subsidiaries's controllers in major local financial operations.
- Organize the Board meetings as required by the Company's by-laws and act as Secretary in order to meet the requirements of the Ministry of Commerce.
- To maintain and update written Group and local procedures related to finance matters.
- To participate in internal audits as proposed by the group in order that the system is under control.
- To install/maintain reliable and efficient internal controls and business ethics policies in order to meet the requirements of business conduct.
Back to job search