Scope of work:
- Design, build, test and deploy solutions based on the functional and technical specifications.
- Own the application end-to-end, build solutions for both frontend and backend.
- Build and optimize frontend user experience features and websites for reliability and responsiveness.
- Build and improve backend solutions and systems for security, availability, resiliency and efficiency.
- Ensure that solutions meet quality & performance requirements outlined in design documentation.
- Conduct unit testing to ensure code meet all the technical specifications and quality standards.
- 1- 3 years + experience in the role of a Front-End Engineer or software engineer.
- Strong understanding of multiple software applications design tools and languages.
- Able to perform development, testing and debugging work.
- Proven technical aptitude in one or more application programming domains, or "T-shaped" skills.
- Ability to work in an agile development environment.