- Assistant to GM of HR & GA to manage team 20 persons to take care all employee above 1,000 staffs (2 plants)
- Lead the organization's Human Resource department by planning and implementing Human Resource policies, programs and practices and providing counseling to employees.
- Responsible for the recruitment of employees which includes selection, training and development, benefits structure, employee relations, appraisals and legal compliance, Manage the GA & Personnel department.
- Responsible for the sharing of the company's goals and targets delivery.
- Lead and manage HR strategies which include People Management and change management.
- Project and manage HR internal and external communications, Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships.
- Build morale, increase engagement, productivity and retention.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manage, analyze and generate reports in regards to employee information, payroll etc.
- Male, age between 37-45 years old.
- Bachelor's degree major in Law, Political science or Human Resource Management.
- At least 5 years of working experience in Managerial HR from Japanese manufacturing company with strong in Employee Relation especially negotiation with Labor Union.
- Solid knowledge in Labor Law and ER Management.
- Strong leadership skill and people management skill.
- Able to communicate in English (Intermediate-Business level), Japanese speaking will be advantage.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office software.
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
Manpower Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12, T.Nong-prue, A.Banglamung Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033-135014 ext.3405 or 089-2739854
Attn: Jaru Sritin - Recruitment Consultant