Global Commodity Procurement Manager Position:
Develop, implement Road & Warehouse commodity strategies and manage suppliers QCD Performance aligned with the Supplier Relationship Management to improve competitiveness of company automotive. Identification and realization of cost improvements, aligned with business stakeholders, to achieve monthly budget and KPIs.
- Procurement responsibility for APO to deliver Indirect materials Automotive budget of this segment.
- Actively lead or participate on cost improvement initiatives (commercial & operational) together with stakeholders, i.e. in dedicated workshops, supplier meetings, etc.
- Development and execution of the regional Commodity Segment Procurement strategies for road transportation and warehousing, completed by strategic sourcing & contract coverage according to Company Automotive STD.
- Manage regional tender, i.e. on FTL, LTL, via RFQ/eAuction resulting in the implementation of the award scenario.
- Contribute to market intelligence & best practices for the commodity.
- Define, implement and track QCD / KPI objectives for the commodity.
- Manage and strengthen Supplier Relationship incl. panel management & financial condition according to Company Automotive Strategy, STD and Policy.
- Ensure transparency and accuracy of data in the PU Information System.
- Support CPD in achieving overall objectives, with dedicated analysis/reports (weekly/monthly) and in projects.
- Work close and align with business stakeholders, i.e. BU, plants, SC, FS and other functions.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in commercial or logistics with a specialization on international procurement.
- 10 years working experience in procurement experience preferred as a Commodity Manager/Buyer for road transportation and warehousing or minimum 2 years' experience as a Plant Buyer in an industrial environment.
- Experienced at working in a global organization.
- Good command of English with an international mind set.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to: norachat.w @manpower.co.th
Attn: Mr. Norachat Wungpingchai - Professional & Executive Consultant
143/166-8 Moo 12, Nong-prue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033 - 135014 ext.3403 or 081-1048698 or 086-3834349