· Good process analysis and process mapping skills
· Good root cause analysis and problem-solving skills
· Strong in all communication skills: verbal, listening and written.
· Enthusiastic and energetic team player who can interact effectively and positively with people of all levels and abilities both internally and externally.
· Strong planning, organising, time and workload management skills, with the ability to delegate work where appropriate.
· Understanding of the purpose of business process teams
· Takes ownership for delivery of analysis deliverables.
· Practical and structured approach to all aspects of the job role.
· The ability to work under direction or independently and be self-motivated.
· Identifies, understands, communicates and drives change where required.
· Maintains determination and performance under stress.
· Demonstrates a sense of urgency – understands the impact on the project if there is a delay.
· Fluency in MS office products not least Visio
· Knowledge of information systems project development processes and wider organisation units of information systems is preferred but not mandatory.
· An understanding of how the company is organised as a business, what the business functions do at a high level.
· Knowledge of process analysis methodologies e.g., Lean and Six Sigma
· Knowledge of analysis techniques e.g., Gap analysis, requirements analysis, MoSCoW, SIPOC, Process constraint analysis
· Experience of working within a project team environment.
· Experience of undertaking roles in which analytical thinking is applied to produce business improvements within the company.
· ERP implementation, project experience
· Experience of working with Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM an advantage
· Relevant business analysis qualification – e.g., BCS ISEB Diploma in business analysis or similar qualification or experience that demonstrates analysis skills, Six Sigma or similar