- Preparing for monthly, Quarterly and yearly closing account.
- Manage and monitor overall accounting process AP/AR/GL and other area to ensure all function operating properly.
- Control and monitor financial statement, income statement, and other accounting report.
- Coaching and Supervise the Accounting team.
- Manage the relationship with external organization such as banks, local tax authorities, auditors and government agencies.
- Prepare a property register and check the property list. Calculate depreciation and record accounting transactions.
- Able to analyze and suggest proper accounting methods, policies, principles, and tools.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master Degree in accounting or related field.
- At least 5 years or more work experience in related businesses such as Real estate development company.
- Good command in MS Excel, Accounting software and able to set up an accounting system and used to work through the system Express very well.
- CPA is plus.
- Able to analyze and close Balance Sheet and financial statements , including coordinating with external auditing units.