Position: Chief Financial Officer
Working Location: Prachuap Kiri Khan province (complimentary accommodation provided)
Industry: Produce Palm oil mill, refinery and bio-diesel and related
- Assure that finance, accounting, and auditing procedures comply with all government and GAAP requirements
- Development, Implementation and maintain a comprehensive finance and accounting system of Company.
- Assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Provide management with analysis that interprets performance against key financial performance indicators.
- Supervise financial reporting and budgeting.
- Review financial reports for ways to reduce costs.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial, accounting and trends and forecasts.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance, accounting and business opportunities.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with quality system and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Ensure financial controls and best practices in regards to all revenue and expenses
- Provide due diligence, guidance and process to be ready for filling in stock exchange.
- Supervise finance & accounting team as well as HR & IT departments.
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's in Accounting and Finance or a related field.
- 12+ years' experience in Finance and Accounting functions in manufacturing company.
- Exceptional accounting and financial knowledge
- Extensive accounting and financial controlling experience
- Hands on in developing a comprehensive finance and accounting system.
- Experience in filling and due diligence in stock exchange (IPO) - A Must
- Experience in overseeing HR & IT departments with factory/ manufacturing or relevant industry.
- Proactive in identifying problems & finding solutions
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize with a high sense of urgency.
- Excellent leadership, detail & solution-oriented, organized, pressure resistant with hands-on experience.
- Residence / Able to relocate and commit to work in Phachuap Kiri Khan
Salary package: Negotiable. Other fringe benfits can be discussion/resilience
Interview process: Online interview is available
For more information : please contact to Kulnida 02 631 0464 ext 2305