Head of Investor Relations
- Work closely with Head of Sales and Chief of Sales Management to make sure all targets meet.
- Prepare the pre operational strategic plan for Investor Relations Team
- Develop the investor acquisitions roadmap (e.g. target group, acquisition channels, funding estimation etc.) in alignment with the Company's disbursal plan
- Oversee business development and investor sales; grow and foster our investor client base; directing prospecting, managing conversion and guiding ongoing servicing processes and standards
- Identify, recruit, and manage a team of high performing Investor Relations salespeople
- Build and maintain strong relationship
- with Fund house & Other Institutions
- Serve as the first point of contact for incumbent and prospective high-net-worth and Institutional Investors
- Ensure ongoing training for the team on the products offered by the company as well as on the portfolio status
- Ensure that the Investor Relations function tracks to the identified metrics for performance (e.g. NTB growth, TAT etc.)
- Work closely with other functions (particularly Risk and Sales) to ensure a close feedback loop relating to investors demand and preferences
- Supervise and monitor the performance of team to meet business target and KPIs and be in compliance with policies and other regulations
- Develop function SOP
- Perform any other duties or obligations as may be instructed or assigned by the Company to you.