• Diploma of Chemistry of Science or Industrial Chemistry.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment to achieve common goals and objectives;
• Highly organized, self- motivated and energetic.
• Willingness to participate in flexible work schedules (including evenings and weekends
• Must be able to read, understand and follow work instructions in a safe, accurate and timely manner.
• Works well under pressure.
• Ensures full compliance with the company’s Health & Safety, Code of Integrity, and Professional Conduct policies.