• Bachelor or higher in Business Administration, HR, Computer Science, Information System, or any related fields
• 2 - 5 years prior work experience in an HRIS or IT project management role implementing and supporting HR applications for a large organization including experience in many areas of HR (Experience in SAP-Success Factors is plus)
• Experiences in HRIS Tool e.g. Qlik, Power BI, SAP will be an advantaged
• Experience in Web Development, SQL Server, ASP.NET, C#, Crystal Report including HR applications online is desirable.
• Experience in utilizing multiple data sources and developing data visualizations to drive insights by Power BI or Tableau or Other Business analytics software
• Strong in Project Management Skill and Proficient in C#. Net Developer, MySQL, MSSQL, Dotnet core framework, OOP Methodology
• Design and Implement HR Reports and Dashboards
• Interpret HR Statistics and Data Analysis to business report with strategic recommendations