- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Managing the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent English communication.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management system
- Male or Female
- 35-45 Years of Age
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- A minimum of 8 years of human resource management experience in manufacturing environment
- Proactive, and enthusiastic mindset